• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (YEEESSSS!!!), Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes (Can't believe I found a good copy), and Bulletstorm (30 bucks not bad).

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I just bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood from Blockbuster. I'm happy with the price I paid, since Gamestop charges $34.99 for a used copy and I got mine for $19.99, but I feel bad because I haven't really played story mode... The multiplayer is just so addictive!!!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My recent purchase was a repurchase ... Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Killer Instinct Gold on the N64. I used to have them all but they got lost over the years, and along with the 2 Zeldas were my favorite N64 games. They just arrived yesterday evening, and playing them was like reuniting with a long lost family member. I seriously have to get used to the controls for Goldeneye & PD again though, most specifically using the 4 C buttons to sidestep & look up/down.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Pokemon Black. I thought the game sucked in graphics, so I gave it to my nephew right after I beat gym leader three. HG pokemon look cuter and better.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got Rayman 3D, Raving Rabbids Travel in Time 3D, and Splinter Cell 3D for 16 bucks each brand new. Awesome price for Splinter Cell, the rest I thought I should try out. And I also manage to snag a new Super Princess Peach. I hate how much rare games cost. I miss my 35 bucks. And I pre-ordered Gears of War 3 and am currently expecting my Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D later today. Oh, and I got Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters for XBOX 360 for 30 bucks.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I just bought a used copy of New Play Control! Pikmin. It's quite a bit harder than I'd expected, but I love it.

T

Triforcex38

Well, the last game I bought was Ocarina of time 3d on the day it came out. Since then, I haven't bought anything else. Although, I have been playing Conduit 2 for the wii as well as Rome total war for the PC.

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor- Not exactly a starworthy successor to the original, but certainly worth a buy for TPS fans.
Chrono Trigger- Where have I been while this was out? Excellent JRPG.
Final Fantasy IV- Great game, though not quite as good as several other Final Fantasies
Neutopia- An obvious rip-off of the original Legend of Zelda for the TurboGrafx-16, but I personally find its pacing and overall plot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom