• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

T

TalesOfFan

My latest purchase has actually been on the PC, as I finally have a computer that can run games. I bought Terraria, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and The Witcher 2. I really haven't put much time into any of them, barring Terraria, as I have invested around 50 hours into it. I've also just recently purchased Oracle of Ages since I am about to finish up Seasons, but it has yet to arrive.

I also bought a few games when Nintendo's eShop launched with the 3DS. I bought Super Mario Land, Alleyway, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (:cool:), Cave Story (DSi Ware), and 3D Classics: Excitebike (free).

Last edited by a moderator:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
My latest purchase was Portal 2 for PC. I gotta say, it's a really well-made game in many aspects, and it definitely is on my top video games list (just like most Valve titles).

Now, if you want to include Android purchases, my recent title purchased was Asphalt 6: Adrenaline for the Motorola Droid 2. Really fun and it's a good way to kill time.

Kazumi

chagy
Oh let me see. A while back now I purchased Terraria. Excellent little game, definitely worth the ten dollars. I got a lot of enjoyment out of it playing with friends. More recently I've bought Resident Evil 5 during the Steam sale, and Day of Defeat: Source. RE5 I've played a good amount before on Xbox 360, but my friend and I are playing through it on PC and enjoying it quite a bit. DoD:Source is a pretty difficult game, as it's multiplayer only and everyone is quite good. However, I plan to get much better at it in the near future.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Bought Chrono Trigger on the Virtual Console. I'd only played Chrono Trigger on an emulator (GASP PIRATE) before, so actually having it on a console (even if it's not the original SNES) is still awesome! :D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
IMG_0369.jpg

What a beautiful remake of OoT. The 3D effect is really cool (although it can be annoying when you have to tilt the 3DS for the slingshot). The gold box is the limited edtion gift for europe. It has the A3 poster inside (which is really awesome). Too bad it had to be folded so much to put it in the box.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I just bought infamous 2 and assassins creed brother hood.
I have to say, Infamous 2 is a master piece. It is SO much fun.
I can't say much about brotherhood, because I have been mainly playing infamous. :P

Beeker

Wild Card
Haven't bought too much, but the last games I bought were Pokemon White and Portal 2. Gotta say, both are amazing games. For the few days after I got White, I honestly could not put it down!

I guess you could also say I bought OoT3D, though I technically don't have the game at the moment... Three days though and I'll be able to play it though. Yay pre-orders! =D

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Technically OoT 3D. Okay, I don't have the game yet but the money has been taken.

If GAME keeps to their word, I should have the thing within my possession tomorrow.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
UH... let's see... since the last time I posted here... I got Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands... and I splurged a bit on the 3DS buying Link's Awakening, and then a bunch of DSiWare games from it. And I just ordered The Force Unleashed. I played that at my cousin's house a bit so I know I'll like it. And my pre-order of Ocarina of Time 3D that I made months ago should be here by Tuesday. I guess I'm far from the shipper so that's why it won't be in by Monday. Then again it's a Sunday release and no one ships on Sundays. Most delivery trucks only take what got there before 8 AM that morning. I think most people in the US That pre-ordered it will get it Tuesday at the earliest, unless they got slower shipping.

Recently purchased Star Wars: Republic Commando for PC. It is a good game, I just wish I would'nt have beat it so fast, now i'm going to be bored for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom