• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I think mine is civ IV, beyond the sword expansion, because i still play civ IV. i might have got something from the wii store after that though, i forget.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Portal 2.

I should probably think of buying something else pretty soon, before I play that to death.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
A couple days ago I payed a visit to the Wii Shop Channel and I got Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, and a whole bunch of DLC for TAY (all of it, in fact). I went in there with 4700 Wii Points, and I left with a total of 0.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I bought 5 ps2 games because I really needed some new stuff. I bought Kya: Dark Lineage, the mark of Kri, Deus Ex, Max Payne and Primal. I started with Kya and so far it is a good game. It reminds me of the first jak and daxter game and that is always a good sign :).

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I ordered Mario Party 8 and Sports Mix for 65 bucks and I'm also getting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for 30 bucks. Finally.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Sorry for the double post.

I just got Dead to Rights Retribution, Splinter Cell Double Agent of the original XBOX(heard it was different then 360 version), 007 Blood Stone, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 all for 75 bucks.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I just got World of Goo, and it is my favorite iPod game ever. I also got Minecraft (a little late, I know) and I love it.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
My last purchase must have been FIFA 11, for my PS3. It´s really a huge waste of time playing the game, and I´m sometimes ashamed of it (me playing the game), there are so much more interesting things to do. But still I have to pick it up from time to time although it in my opinion only deserves a 7/10 :yes:

My last videogame? I dont remember, but i just bought the 3DS, so that counts, right? I plan on buying OoT3D when it comes out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom