• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
On the last few months I bought tons of stuff. here are some, will post pictures tomorrow

Earthbound(japanese version, complete in box)
Mother 1/Earthbound Zero(complete in box)
Mother 3(Complete in box)
Tales of Symphonia(sealed)
Square Millenium Collection-Chrono Cross

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm waiting on my 3DS and Super Street Fighter IV 3D to arrive and I also got me Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but my parents did buy me Marvel vs Capcom 3 along with Jill as DLC.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Darksiders for 360, I played the intro one time which was generic and boring, you just beat up a bunch of monsters and climb around the city using vines like Link, but I heard that once you get past the start it turns into a fairly good Zelda clone. The world opens up, you get a map and at some point you get a horse. There are dungeons and items in each dungeon, plus a boss. It might be good, I'm just not a fan of the oversized swords or the modern post apocalyptic setting for this game. but if I can get past that then it should be a fun game. It's rated M

Pokemon Black Version.

Regretted it ever since.

If it was a video game purchase in general, then that would be the Nintendo 3DS. No games for it, yet. All the games I want come out in June. :/

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but my parents did buy me Marvel vs Capcom 3 along with Jill as DLC.

Lucky, about the Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'm still waiting to buy mine at a reasonable price.

Also, I downloaded the X-Men Arcade Game for 200 MS points and got me Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for 20 bucks.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Technically it was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Team Rescue from my little sister because she was going to get rid of it and I wanted it. XP I only payed her £5.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well the games i just baught were Pokemon black for DSI, Pokemon White For DSI, Killzone3 for Ps3, and hoping to buy call of duty Black ops for ps3 (just for ZombIes and Multiplayer :) )

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
The latest one I bought was Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. It's epic. But before that, I bought Pokemon White.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Well I did just buy a 3DS. I couldn't just get that without any game for it! So I bought Steel Diver. I do like the Sims games though, but their ported versions always suck next to the PC versions. So that was my only choice since I could afford only two games with this purchase. So the other game was Pokemon White. It was worth buying all that in one go I suppose. I wanted them anyway, and it gets me.. well the message was unclear... either $10 or $25 off a 3DS game, it strangely said both. I'll have to wait and see. Whatever the amount, I'll use it on OoT 3D.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Pokémon White and Black, Harvest Moon DS, Duodecim Dissidia Final Fantasy(limited edition), an Aqua Blue 3DS and Super Street Fighter IV

Megaman II for the virtual console. Does that count?:bleh:

Still haven't beaten it. The Megaman series has to be some of the most frustrating/hardest games ever made.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the latest purchase was Fallout New Vegas for X360, my dad got that much to my dismay. I really wanted to get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, but I don't have a PSP. The game is loaded in the PSP at my local Best Buy, so I played a little bit of Aqua's story while there.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I went to a local gamestore that's got some really old games just recently, everything from SNES to Dreamcast and more, it was called The Last Gamestore or something like that and I don't go there often but I was looking for a good GBA or GBC game to buy to test out on a Gameboy Player I got for my Gamecube. They didn't have anything that caught my eye in the glass case of games with no box or manuals, but when I asked the guy there if he had a note worthy RPG for GBA or GBC he took a game off this back shelf. It was FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls with the box, manual and all the inserts in near perfect condition. It cost me $40 but I figure it was well worth it. For a complete GBA game I felt like I should have paid more, mind you it wasn't sealed or anything but it still managed to make me feel 7 years younger. Seeing as that GBA version of the game came out in 2004. The original versions were from 1987 and 1988 so in that regard I feel like I'm playing a really really old game, a game that in a way is older than I am. But I'm playing it with a Gamecube controller on a big TV, it's cool in a very nerdy kind of way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom