• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I got this new dueling game. I'm pretty sure its called 5D's Yu-Gi-Oh World ChampionShip 2010- something something. It isn't that bad of a game. I quite enjoy it. It makes me use my head now.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I recently got Super Mario Rpg Legend of the Seven Stars and I do have to say it is the finest Rpg I have ever played, great story, great characters, and great (and easy) gameplay.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Endded up geting fallout 3 game of the year edition, great game minorly annoying from the start.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
On Tuesday I went to Play N Trade looking for Zelda GBA/GB games and ended up buying Link's Awakening DX and Mario & Luigi's Superstar Saga! I'm hunting around for the Oracle games and Minish Cap now!

A

Apollymi

I just bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for my laptop and I also got F.E.A.R. from the Steam sale. :)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Okay my latest Video game purchase is Zelda combo pack from my friend it's for gamecube.... sad part is that my gamecube died last year :(
what else....OH I got Fable 2! That was fun to beat only took me 5 days to beat... now I am going to do it again! WEE! :(

S

Spartan

My latest visit to gamestop was a three-fer: Brutal Legend, Alan Wake, and Deadly Premonition
Brutal Legend is amazing. As a metalhead, I appreciated... well, everything about it. The RTS gameplay was fun, and the hack-n-slash aspect is pretty awesome as well. The fact that they got some metal legends and Jack Black for voicing though is just spectacular.
Alan Wake was good, but short. Amazing soundtrack and good story, though.
Deadly Premonition is fun. But odd. I mean fairly odd.Very Twin Peaks-ish, though, which isn't really ever a bad thing.

I found out that there was a Games Galore, a retro game store, over here so I went and looked around. I bought Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages there. Luckily, they both work fine, even though they look damaged.

Also, since my brother traded in his DSi, he gave me his DS games, so I also got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Wario: Master of Disguise. I also got some other games from my brother's friend, he was going to trade them in, but asked if I wanted them, so I said yes and I got them. They were Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the GBA.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Most recent purchase was Call of Duty: Black ops (bought it for my sister) and The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack (Which I love so much!).

Reviving this thread cuz I can :rolleyes:

I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings, though I'm thinking about trading that in. I bought Sonic Rush for my DS. I got Pokemon Black version on its release date, and I also got Sonic Colors for the Wii. Now I'm looking for Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 3, and Sonic Rush Adventure.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
^ Pocket Asian, LOVE the avatar! BTW Sonic Colors is great!

I'm returning Pokemon White and exchanging it for the 3 Metroid prime games today. And I bought Metroid Other M off eBay the other day!
Looking to get into the Final Fantasy sometime.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Damn, it's been a long time.

I got Lost Planet and Perfect Dark Zero, Dead Space 2, Too Human, Diddy Kong Racing DS, and Donkey Kong Jungle Climber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom