• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yes, anything video game related downloadable, bought, or received as a gift counts.

I got me Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Call of Duty Black Ops for 360, and Sonic Colors on DS. It's like Christmas before Christmas.

I got Super Mario Allstars for Wii the day it came out. I preordered it to make sure I got a copy. However, I wasn't interested in the game disc, I wanted the history book and soundtrack, really. I've only played maybe three times since I got it.

Along with Super Mario Allstars, I got Sonic Adventure DX for the gamecube. I just beat the game yesterday and I loved it. Now I'm just trying to get the last couple of emblems I still need, then I'll move on to Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
The last game I bought...? Tough one, I can't remember. I think it was Dragon Quest 9 for DS and DSi back in August... Nope, that's a lie. I got Megaman Zero Collection for DS just a bit after I got DQ9. I hope to have one of my next games be Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for DS. I also plan on getting Fantasy Historia, an RPG coming out for DS on February 22, I think anyway. What can I say, I'm an RPG man.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I know I'm double posting but you know, days have passed.

For Christmas I got Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Super Mario All-Stars, Sonic Colors, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Epic Mickey.

Today I got myself Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's a shame I got Twilight Princess for the Wii when I don't own a Wii. But I am planning on getting one now that I have that game. Got it by mistake as a Christmas gift, some aunt of mine was told I had a Wii when I didn't, I have an Xbox360 and a PS2 and other goodies, but not a Wii. :(

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
here is my recent video game purchase:New Super Mario Brothers Wii Hee!(yea, i added the part where Mario puts in the hee)

Surprisingly, I only got one game this Christmas, and that was Resident Evil: Code Veronica X for the GameCube, used of course. Another thing to my surprise, I didn't buy a game for a family member for Christmas either.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I got Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for Christmas, and with gift cards bought Super Scribblenauts. My brother got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and he's letting me use it, which is pretty cool.

MrLuigi

Theorist
The last game that was an actual release instead of a remake is Super Mario Galaxy 2 last May, around that time. I just recently got Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition, which gives me my 5th SMB.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I got Metroid: Other M when it was on sale for 19.99 dollars, off of Amazon.com. It was originally about fifty, but the price went down just before Christmas, so I thought it was a great deal. For Christmas, I got PL: Unwound Future, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and a preorder for Skyward Sword.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A game I wanted desperately has finally made it back to my life, lolz. That one is called Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

It's for the psp. Anyway, since I gave my brother Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, (Which I play as well) he ordered me that game and it just came in today. I've had it like three times already, lolz. I don't think I will be selling it again, or giving it away. :P

I recently got... what was it... Oh, Castlevania, Judgement for the Wii. I did play it before, I hated it, but after such a long time from not playing it, I missed it. So I got it. How ignorant am I? :D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I recently bought King Kong for the gamecube and Endless Ocean 2 for the wii. I haven't played King kong yet, but so far Endless Ocean 2 is awesomeness. It is the perfect game for a biologist :P

My next purchase will probably be Ghost Trick for the DS when it comes out somewhere in January

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom