• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I think most recently I just got Call of Duty: Black Ops for Xbox 360, and before that I got Halo Reach. I also tend to borrow games from friends, and the last two of those were Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Professor Layton and the Unwound/Lost future. (Purchased over a month ago)

I hope to soon purchase the anticipated Sims 3 (for PC), i'm a huge Sims fan. My only worry is that my computer won't be able to handle it. :(

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I recently got a copy of LoZ: The Wind Waker on ebay for like 12 bucks. I think I'll go after Four Swords Adventures after finishing this one. :)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Most recent video game purchase... hmm, WoW: Wrath of the Lich King if expansions count, but that was a few months ago, well I'll be getting Cataclysm in a couple of weeks so meh ^^

T

twilight_link

Disney's Epic Mickey about to get it next week after pre-order.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I'm not sure if this counts as it's not a purchase, I got it for my birthday.
But I got both Kirby's Epic Yarn and Final Fantasy: the Four Heroes of Light on my birthday.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
!B2)ypWw!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!hUE)74leyN8BMj2o+1EKQ~~_12.JPG

5 euros

!B3+Wchg!mk~$(KGrHqR,!hYE)7y!VDsoBMoM2PCNHg~~_12.JPG

Same thing

!BvpNetw!2k~$(KGrHqMOKm4EvyFni110BMF(9NQtC!~~_12.JPG

3 euros

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
My personal newest would have to be Fallout New Vegas. Great game for all of those who have and have not played the Fallout franchise.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
All of those for three euros!? Wow. I know they're old, but you'll pay a pretty penny for the old Megaman games, at least in my experience of seeing them.

If you read it with some more attention, I payed 5 for each of the PSONE titles and 3 for advance wars.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
250px-tales_of_symphonia_case_cover.jpg

It was a bit expensive for an old gamecube game, but it was worth every euro :). I'm thinking of buying the tales of symphonia game for the wii, but I first want to finish this one (and from what I've read/heard, I still have a lot of hours to go)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
LEGO-Star-Wars.jpg
I bought this for I think 1000 forints. Then it didn't have an instruction booklet inside. :(

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
250px-tales_of_symphonia_case_cover.jpg

It was a bit expensive for an old gamecube game, but it was worth every euro :). I'm thinking of buying the tales of symphonia game for the wii, but I first want to finish this one (and from what I've read/heard, I still have a lot of hours to go)

The wii one is crap compared to that one. I still have to find a copy of the original ToS myself.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just got Splosion Man for 2 bucks on the XBOXLIVE ARCADE and I know I'm a little late but I got Call of Duty World at War for a reasonable price. I'm not to big on CoD because it's way to overrated and not even that great in my opinion.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I just got a couple oldies... Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. <-- Both were replacements; I had these games back in the day but lost them. Gamestop rarely fails me, but this is my THIRD time buying a used copy of SA2B from them. Hopefully it works, because the last two times I got a "could not read disk". Thank goodness they have a reasonable return policy.

I also bought Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland today, which I had been hunting down for months, so I'm glad to have finally found it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom