• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So what are you're most recent video game purchases?

Here's mine. Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem and Blood Rayne for Gamecube, 007 Quantum of Solace and Iron Man 2 for XBOX 360, and Blood Rayne 2 for XBOX.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Last game I bought was The Darkness.
I have to say, I LOVED it.
But, then again, I love The Darkness comics too and have been reading them long before I actually played the game, so that's probably part of it.
Jaaackkkiiiiieeeeeeee~

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Last game I bought was The Darkness.
I have to say, I LOVED it.
But, then again, I love The Darkness comics too and have been reading them long before I actually played the game, so that's probably part of it.
Jaaackkkiiiiieeeeeeee~

Wait there were comics before that game? I had no clue. Weird though, my brother has it on PS3 and I was thinking of getting it on 360, but decided to forget about it all together.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Yep, the comics have been around since the 90's as a spin off of the Witchblade series.
:)
Personally, I like The Darkness comics better than Witchblade.
As for the game, it's pretty awesome if you're into shooters and violence.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I can't buy many new games due to money constraints, but I did purchase Persona 4 used at GameStop for the PS2 at the beginning of Auguest. (Though I think the guy ripped me off. >_> Long story, but wasn't too happy about the whole situation.) Haven't played much of it because school started around the same time, but what I've played so far has been quite interesting. Can't wait to get to the meat of the game though. c:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
A Link the Past and Oracle of Seasons are my most recent purchases. ;)
more recently I acquired Pokemon Fire Red and some Mega Man games.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Hmmm... LoZ, ALttP, Super Metroid, World of Goo, SM64, and Cave Story... though I bought them a really long time ago.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just got Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition and Dead Rising Case Zero.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom