• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Today I finally decided what game I wanted to get, and picked up Hollow Knight. I'm really, really enjoying it so far. Right now I'm not going too far from Dirtmouth, so I give myself time to build up skill, as well as coins so I can get everything from the shop. I'm not terribly great at it, but it's addictively fun and I'm getting the hang of it quickly.

recent game purchase that i bought is Ni No Kuni II for Nintendo Switch. Found the game at a Walmart store this past weekend while i was planning on getting either Triangle Strategy or Pokemon Shield

Elden ring, enjoying it so far, I don't see it as a masterpiece like some do but a really solid action rpg
I got 6000 reward points for buying it on xbox so I got the Witcher 3 while it was on sale for free basically, It's really good, The side quests are really well written and the whole game is really well written in general, combat is a bit clunky but no terrible, thoroughly enjoying the game though, the systems can be a bit overwhelming though

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The boys had their fun with elden ring, now it's time for the men to play.
IMG_20220325_121550.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom