• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
PokePark 2 and LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (finally fixing a mistake of the past). Also finally completed my Pokemon Amiibo collection by finding a Lucario that was reasonably priced.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Some friends from high school wanted to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch during this lockdown so I ended up finally purchasing the switch version (I had the Wii U one before and no real reason to upgrade until now). Haven't played in a while but it's a lot of fun to pick up and get back into in the little bursts of free time I have here and there.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
These have been my latest hauls from the past couple of months and it has really hurt my wallet. Between pre-orders, limited quantity items, and retro game hunting, I'm starving, guys. So please, donate to my Patreon or subscribe to my OnlyFans.

8FsFLSu.jpg
yCc0xLx.jpg

JL9TaVd.jpg
jIgwO8P.jpg

ZkZ6kWV.jpg
ajzSIFU.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of my younger brothers' birthdays is coming up this week so I purchased a copy of Breath of the Wild for him since he is getting a Switch from my parents. I am still get to own a Switch copy of the game myself since I have the Wii U version but I'll be curious to see how it looks on the Switch now that I can see it on his one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom