• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Got all these games a while ago.
KbORRc6.jpg

4UEEHs2.jpg

And I got this during the Black Friday sale for like 12 bucks at Gamestop.
cIMLlZq.jpg

Also bought a bunch of digital games for the Xbox and Switch during their Black Friday deals. Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2 were like 7 dollars each on the Switch and I finally got the DLC for Captain Toad and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Everything on Xbox was like anywhere from under 5 dollars to 10 dollars. Ended up getting Gears 5, Tomb Raider, the Disney Afternoon Collection, the Batman Arkham Trilogy, and the entire Splinter Cell series.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The FE1 Anniversary Edition. Hecking scalpers.

I rarely buy collector's editions, but this one was worth it for me.
Man, I think the last time I bought a collector's edition was SS back in 2011.

I thought about getting that special edition for the artbook, but they never had preorders for it--or if they did, they didn't make them accessible--so I decided not to worry about it. Since I was a dumb and forgot to get stuff during the Black Friday sale, I may use some funds to get the game on the eShop before it goes away forever, though.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I picked up Taiko No Tatsujin Drum 'n' Fun from the eshop sale and from the Steam Winter Sale I got Tales of Monkey Island, Planet Zoo and Jackbox Party 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom