• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Got the following cartridge games at a record store that sold used games:

Donkey Kong country (snes), ultima exodus (nes), and like 7 Genesis games: Alex Kidd, desert strike, the faery tale adventure (in box, no manual), pink goes to Hollywood, Sonic spinball, lethal enforcers, and x-perts

Also got Super Paper Mario from eBay.

6efe026a6b99c6c399bb065e02e19b78

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I got a flipping game boy player! but not just that, I don't even need the start up disc
I'm using the game boy interface method where it's having a hack saved file for a game [wind waker in my case] on my memory card that can boot to the program and directly go to the game boy games, hombrew stuff is crazy

basically I can use the game boy player w/o paying who knows how much for the start up disc itself

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the last game i bought was fallguys although i ended up refunding it. I can't remember what the last game i bought before that was, but i plan to buy the world of warcraft expansion when that comes out next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom