• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
can I just say that this time of year always hurts b/c of all these sales on games I want to play but know for a fact I won't get to anytime soon b/c of games that are already on my plate, and then some
w/ that said.....Persona 5

I bought Fight'n Rage on eShop during the Christmas sale.

I love sidescrolling brawlers, they and Shmups are what I grew up with and its nice that the eShop has so many of both.

Fight'n Rage is a bad name but it's damn good. It's set in the future where anthromals have enslaved humanity. You can play as a rogue Anthromal, an anime lady with huge boobs or anime Chuck Norris.

Kicking the fur off of furries has never been so fun.

This game is also getting added to the Undertale, Axiom Verge, Stardew Valley and Iconoclasts list of being an awesome game made by one dude.

Superhot x2, Hollow Knight and Slime Rancher x3. I got them cheap off of Steam, and gave my best friends 2 games each :)

I also got Stick Fight: The Game at my younger brother's request, so I could play with him :^^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom