• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Collection of Mana had a sale, and that was my time to strike, I've been so eager to play these games since it came out during E3, or heck even when it came out in japan and we were hoping for a localization

Link's Awakening Switch. Unfortunately, I can't play it till my Joycon drift is fixed :/

Hollow Knight, too. I'm looking forward to playing it later. I bought it through Steam, so I can play it on my computer.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I bought Samurai Shodown V Special on the Switch, it's a great SNK fighter with some amazing visuals and gameplay. Each fight feels like a mini story, like a smaller version of those great action scenes that are a culmination of two character's differences clashing. You can knock an opponent's sword out of their hands, and it's so amazingly tense when one person has to avoid getting sliced in two while also trying to reach for their blade. The arcade mode is tough though, since you can't really get into a CPU's head like a real person's, and mind games are especially important in this game.

I also bought Anodyne with the eshop coins I got from Samsho, but I haven't gotten to it because I've been busy playing Samsho.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
IMG_20191018_1130446862.jpg

I got GameStop's last not pre ordered copy

Not really a purchase because it was free, but Doki Doki Literature Club. I'm 2 hours in and nothing bad has happened yet.

Yuri seems pretty ****in relatable so far.
I am aware it's categorized as a psychological horror though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom