• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Zelda Spirit Tracks (Finally! I’ve been looking for this for ages), Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon X.
As Pokémon games don’t seem to lose value, it cost a lot, but I’m sure it was worth it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Bayonetta 1&2 (Why is the first game digital download only? Physical cart or bust)
Tales of Berseria
And...
Deadpool?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Enter the Gungeon and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Gungeon is great on the Switch, and it's nice being able to play on long trips! Strange Journey is good too, although an English voice over would be nice, and I spotted some typos and errors(?) in translation.

Got this at an absolute bargain price; £4 marked down from £25.

I love me some bullet hell and this one does its job well. Though it advertises the biggest story for any Shmup as a selling point the story is pretty crap and bare bones UNLESS you like... nonesense.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I decided to get Okami today breaking the whole not buying games thing but I have been wanting this game for years so I thought why not. Other than that I have been mostly getting amiibo since they don't interfere with my extra large backlog.

:wynaut:

I thought I'd missed the sale on this one but it had just moved off of the main page. Yay for 40% saving.

I love a Shmup, especially if they're unique, and this one definitely is.

Oh ny god what a brain melter this is. Hard enough without throwing dual sceen madness at you.

Really good though.

Ninja

Well well well
I decided to get Okami today breaking the whole not buying games thing but I have been wanting this game for years so I thought why not. Other than that I have been mostly getting amiibo since they don't interfere with my extra large backlog.

:wynaut:

Let me know how you like it! I'm on the fence about buying it. I'll be starting a second Xenoblade 2 playthrough in anticipation for the DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom