• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Led

Rocket League, I bought together with PS + and because of that, this game cost me twice as much as I expected.
The game is very nice, you can play a few short games, but it draws you in.
At the beginning it is difficult to hit the ball, but after a few hours you start to control the car.
The game still receives strong support, new crates and items are still being created.
As for the crates and items in the Rocket League, you can get them. You get some of the items for free during the game, and you can draw some of them when you open the crate. To open a crate, you need to buy a key. Items in Rocket League are cosmetic and do not correlate with skill.
What I like the most is the updates that often enter the Rocekt league. In two weeks, they will add Triumph Crate and a pair of new Rocket league items :-)
Whenever there is an update, I will buy Triumph Crates for sure :-)
Really good gameplay and nice "skins", I recommend, I place my items and crates I buy at Odealo
https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
This is one of the few PS games where you can play with your friend on the second pad.
In my opinion 9/10

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Square Enix Steam Sale

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X/X2
Final Fantasy XIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend

I just bought Pokémon sun and Pokémon moon. Not sure what to expect as I’m relatively new to the series, but I’ve played the demo for sun.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
This month has been bad for my wallet, lol. First I bought some titles, and then the eshop and a site I like to buy games from decided to double-wham me with great deals so I ended up buying over twice as many games as I first intended, lol.

Physical pre-orders (50% back in reward points):
- Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy
- Owlboy
- Urban Trial Playground

E-shop:
- The Flame in the Flood
- Typoman
- Super Toy Cars
- Ginger: Beyond the Crystal
- Stardew Valley
- Super Meat Boy
- Blossom Tales
- Fe
- Cat Quest
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
- Coffin Dodgers

The backlog is growing, lol

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Jak and Daxter bundle on PS4 which included Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X Combat Racing

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
A Way Out
Cuphead
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle
South Park: The Stick of Truth
South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom