• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe because I wanted to have a multiplayer with me when I go visit my family at New Years so I can play with my nieces. Then I got the chance to pick up Splatoon 2 for next to nothing so I did, but was kinda disappointed when I found out there was no split-screen multiplayer, I thought that was a staple for multiplayer games. Then had to pick up a few e-shop titles since they were on sale, so added Rocket League, Steamworld Dig 2, Infinite Minigolf and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. Only tried out Rocket League so far and had a blast playing with my flatmate. My favourite mode is the basketball one, much less chance of someone getting an early goal.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Aaaand now I've bought Skyrim for Switch... I haven't even had this console a month... and this is my fifth physical game - I have a problem...

ETA: And bought The Bridge and Overcooked on the e-shop...
ETA: Oh, and Snipperclips Plus... I have a problem, lol

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Found these at Gamestop yesterday and snagged them for 30 dollars.
ZkmWKrpodZzqsh3xH7pk1wJtrseBY-ZCcXKK_OjUHhT_3oejEeBW3AVPjRDCe1X33ILJOAYIeH2NUE8iW1-DGbUD9ax69zzG3L_avbE7qSarmjMV2uvA7PaZXnVlFKr53g0iU52PFDjXV8Anfa_skJZZ3hrTztW1qL2FvDXhfOvxllApXleyciCC-VcFTjiqe8jb77aAATUpXEUDykct-SA7TtVwOJ81uXN2XrdWPCPsXa6KHWUdA9151aZBSMP6XPt1PrPOFW9BqiIto2II26PEbvbZ249mj84Rqwix1q3w4yxPjXHFzYkolSzldeNgl9uZYIGUfOwYqN5EPbXadI87HqGpxj7tYwvKW_7psZwmo_nV059AUVdUrDkH5eVEh7KwB0KeJgkgARBdxFyq3ZrqIiflyTy1sY9sJgzjxtYGUib2bNwzhIXgkeJXAHKYftAUiPfBh4pzhs99cOfioE_HSkwcMGf7kIR5zAlxNAw94oYhVJhSJcVNDEbFe6e2jNrVF5tal0A2CptNOYy2SwDsqT2vPWffxcMOwyzago7xAZJNO2JUOPKQexo6XltuLWgNZdRAWRJQlWXGRM1XJqvrJ3p81ZUMLF2BuLM=w665-h356-no

Ninja

Well well well
My last purchase was Xenoblade Chronicles 2, however I just recently finished it.

I'm considering Fire Emblem Warriors though. Other than that, nothing interests me too much yet, at least not enough for a full retail purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom