• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Fire Emblem Shadows of Dementia. Jk, Valentia... Echoes. I only bought it because I found it cheap at 29 bucks. I thought it was gonna suck, but I started playing it recently and it's not that bad.

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove, wont get to play it for a while though.

Also musing on Master Blaster Zero, the guest characters are the main pull for me but i may wait until theyve all been released. Maybe they'll sell them as a bundle since i've missed their free DL dates.

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove, wont get to play it for a while though.

Also musing on Master Blaster Zero, the guest characters are the main pull for me but i may wait until theyve all been released. Maybe they'll sell them as a bundle since i've missed their free DL dates.
The Blast MasterZero DLC characters are a mixed bag. I liked some and didn't like some. They don't make the game easier or harder to play they make you think differently about how to approach the top down in rooms partof the game. The outside in car parts of the game is still the same as the original. Well worth getting though if you're a fan of the game.

A possible spoiler about 2 game modes that might entice you to get the game.

The free mode of the game you earn after beating every stage in the game is very fun. It allows you to do things out of order and have lots of out of order fun.
The hard/destroyer mode is just not fun. I really like Blaster Master Zero but I gave up on the hard mode after I beat the first boss in it. Just not fun in my opinion.

The Blast MasterZero DLC characters are a mixed bag. I liked some and didn't like some. They don't make the game easier or harder to play they make you think differently about how to approach the top down in rooms partof the game. The outside in car parts of the game is still the same as the original. Well worth getting though if you're a fan of the game.

A possible spoiler about 2 game modes that might entice you to get the game.

The free mode of the game you earn after beating every stage in the game is very fun. It allows you to do things out of order and have lots of out of order fun.
The hard/destroyer mode is just not fun. I really like Blaster Master Zero but I gave up on the hard mode after I beat the first boss in it. Just not fun in my opinion.

Looking at the characters i think Samus would be a really good fit.

As for the other modes, im not a very talented gamer i can count on one hand how many times i've played and have been able to get through a hard mode

Looking at the characters i think Samus would be a really good fit.

As for the other modes, im not a very talented gamer i can count on one hand how many times i've played and have been able to get through a hard mode
Samus would actually be a very good fit I agree. As would Bec from Mighty No.9 as well.

Also hard mode here is not just hard. It changes up things to make the game really not fun. Just avoid it like the plague. The other modes are really fun and the game overall is not super hard. The save points make the game really managable. It's much easier than the NES original (which is also a great game). I personally think the NES original has the better soundtrack, however this remake is not bad either.

There are 9 worlds/levels in this remake. One extra that the NES original didn't have.

I bought Puyo Puyo Tetris and boy, do I suck at Puyo Puyo. It's rough getting thrashed by the computer for hours on end.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just got game pass on Xbox so this one doesn't really count but the first game I downloaded from it was Guacamelee and that game is really fun. I love metroidvania styled games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom