• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, Mafia III, and TitanFall 2 each for under 20 dollars. I also got Little Nightmares: Six Edition since that's the only way to get the physical edition.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Remains to be seen whether the reformat of the game's original License Board into the Job System FFXII should have had will turn this game from the painfully insufferable grind it was into something of a serviceable product. Might have been nice to of had a narrative director's cut but XII's story was good enough on its own. I'm finding it easier to follow the story for some reason. Guess all my years of playing the odd assortment of JRPGs has acclimated me to the unique idiosyncrasies of Japanese writing. Balthier still manages to carry the entire cast.

Would have been nice if they had included more additional content other than the couple of new challenge modes and gameplay mechanics. The graphical improvements are marginal. Which isn't bad considering this game looked next gen on PS2, but these graphics are barely mid-level XBOX 360 quality. If anything the faces could stand to look a little less early 2000s.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I bought Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia yesterday with one of my gift card that I received during high school graduation. I haven't started playing yet, but I'm planning to start it either today or tommorrow

Ninja

Well well well
Before I had Smash Bros U and MK8, but I had to sell those and my Wii U due to a financial emergency, but I promised myself once I became stable I would rebuy everything.

That day finally came a few weeks ago when I bought a used Wii U, BOTW, and joined ZDi officially.

Just yesterday a friend of mine was selling his Wii U games because he got a Switch, so I bought Smash Bros U and MK8 yesterday for $15 each. Couldn't be more happy.

i bought breath of the wild, twilight princess hd, wind waker hd, gta 5... and then i think i stole the other 20,000 online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom