• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I blew my economic wad on a video game spending spree!!

Nier Automata
Doom
and Technomancer

Gamestop didn't have Bulletstorm :(
I would've gotten Shadows of Mordor but with the new game coming out I figured I'd wait and see- same goes for Red Dead Redemption though I doubt the new sequel will be as good.

also downloaded Neverwinter on PS4 and threw five bucks at em for a couple of additional character slots.

Doom

I would've gotten Shadows of Mordor but with the new game coming out I figured I'd wait and see
Doom <3.

Shadow of Mordor worth every penny, and can be had for $5-10 if you keep your eyes open.

Anyway I bought my son Toad's Treasure Tracker w/ Ambiibo for his Birthday! Game looks like a blast.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Prey 'meh'/5

a poor man's system shock

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir 11/10

they just don't make em like this anymore. Why more people didn't have the good sense to play this masterpiece when it came out is mindboggling. If you like kick @$$ fighting games, an impressively well told narrative (and not even for a video game), endearing characters and the most gorgeous pixel art you'll ever have the pleasure of laying eyes on, JUST PLAY ODIN SPHERE ANYWAY!!!

Prey 'meh'/5

a poor man's system shock

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir 11/10

they just don't make em like this anymore. Why more people didn't have the good sense to play this masterpiece when it came out is mindboggling. If you like kick @$$ fighting games, an impressively well told narrative (and not even for a video game), endearing characters and the most gorgeous pixel art you'll ever have the pleasure of laying eyes on, JUST PLAY ODIN SPHERE ANYWAY!!!

Odinsphere was my GOTY last year.

(Even though there were only 4 games in my top 10...)

Fantastic game.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
While the next-gen consoles are taking off, I'm capitalizing on all of the price drops on Xbox 360 games, such as Far Cry 2, Borderlands 2, and Metal Gear Solid V: TPP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom