• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Might as well bring up my Steam sale purchases on how much they purged my wallet:

Steam Sale
Devil May Cry 4(Original)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Eternal Senia
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Life is Strange(Ep 1)
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
Resident Evil Revelation 2
Montaro
Saints Row 2
Skullgirls
Sonic CD

PS3: Evil Within

And thats it as of now or recently.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bought Kingdom Hearts 2.8 twice - I have the limited edition for myself, and I will sell the standard edition that I'm getting from Newegg for near full price. price gouging motha****a~
for a rate, well we only get a game and a sixth out of the """"collection"""".

DDD HD
It's literally Dream Drop Distance in 60fps (gameplay) and 30fps (cutscenes). Why? if they played cutscenes in 60fps then **** would happen at double time. don't want o break the game. they had to repurpose a few background systems almost from the groundup and this is apparent when you see that reality shift ****ing sucks dick in gameplay where it worked perfectly fine on the 3DS. My personal rating is 7.5/10 from a gameplay perspective. The story is pants on head ******** and the justifications for what happen to Sora later on in 0.2 bbs ending are asinine. But the gameplay is alright. not great, but it isn't bad.

0.2 BBS AFP
This is nothing but a glorified demo. I cleared that **** on Proud in one hour and 31 minutes, check my playlog nigga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjGEl_ptiHg at 18:31. I'm playing through it on Critical right now so I can beat all bosses taking no damage. the game is pretty except for one thing: backgrounds are blurry as **** in cutscenes. this isn't a 0.2 problem, it's a next gen video game problem. gameplay wise, it's like taking BBS and ripping the command deck away. **** is still floaty, Aqua doesn't control at all like KH2 Sora and this pisses me off. there are very distinct times when she can cartwheel, block, and even cast magic. the inputs for her movement are laggy. I just don't like it, as pretty as it is to look at. gameplay wise I give this **** a 7/10.

X Back Cover
**** didn't provide any answers to X's plot and didn't provide any relevant information except for MoM and Luxu's box. we don't know how far the Book of Prophecies can go, we don't know what happens to the Foreteller's copies, we don't know what the **** happened to the Foretellers after the Keyblade War, we don't know ****. and we have to wait for that gay ass mobile game UnchainedX Season Two to release (over the course of another year Q_Q) to find out. goddamnit. But that music, the ENG voice acting, it's all god tier. and XBC's Dearly Beloved is a very close second to KH2's Dearly Beloved.

Bas

Best dude
Bought Resident Evil 7 yesterday

Was positively surprised to find all manners of classic REness after the first half hour of playing.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Got quite the haul of "collections" recently for cheap.

Zone of the Enders: HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus: The Collection
Devil May Cry: HD Collection
God of War Collection (This really should have included the third game)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just repurchased dark souls 3 for ps4 and titanfall 2. I hope there good. If not then im kicking somebodg-s ass.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 4 was on sale for a buck 50. I grabbed that, the artbook, and the soundtrack. I havent heard the TY 4 soundtrack, but the other games had a good soundtrack, so I expect this one to have a similarly good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom