• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

The latest game I've purchased was actually Majora's Mask 3D. Somehow, nobody ever told me this game was this dang cool. It eschews just the right amount of Zelda traditions to remain interesting, even after playing through TP and OOT just before it. I hestitate to call it my "Favorite" Zelda experience, but it's definitely a memorable one.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
So what are you're most recent video game purchases?

Here's mine. Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem and Blood Rayne for Gamecube, 007 Quantum of Solace and Iron Man 2 for XBOX 360, and Blood Rayne 2 for XBOX.

Majora's Mask for N64 and Battlefield 4

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I picked up No Man's Sky on release day. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed in it, but I think I got my money's worth out of it. Now I'm waiting patiently for the Skyrim remaster, FFXV, and, most importantly, the NX & Breath of the Wild! Also, I'm strongly considering Paper Mario Color Splash. Even if it doesn't live up to the past Paper Mario games, it just looks so amazing to me - they did a great job making it truly look like a paper world - more so than past games.

Wow this is an old thread.
Last game I bought is Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Unless pre orders count then Breath of Wild

Last game that I bought was Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition for PC. I think that I am already starting to regret this decision... Soo much death...

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I just preordered Pokémon Moon, but if that doesn't count, I recently bought Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels, just for kicks. My gf and I just finished watching the Clone Wars TV series on Netflix, and we thought we would have fun waggling our controllers around to defeat Sith Lords for about 6 bucks. Surprisingly, there are a few complexities in the game that I enjoy, but despite doing my best to pay attention to the mechanics of the game, my girlfriend still does way better than me simply by frantically waving her arms around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom