• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Last week I bought Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on Steam. It was a game I played as a kid, but the gameplay surprisingly held up well.
I 100%ed the game in 3 days :P

Salem

SICK
Finally was able to purchase A Link to the Past on the 3DS eShop. Never played it before. With this, the only Zelda game I haven't played is now just Four Swords Adventures.
Tell me how you feel about it after completion, it's my favorite Zelda game and I'm curious.

Refurbished

Adventuring
Latest game purchase for me was Hyrule Warriors Legends. Always been a fan of the Dyntasty Warrior games. I enjoy the fan service and gameplay.

Shadow of Mordor GOTY

I wanted something to fill the climbing, stabby, open world gap that BoTW is making in my life so it was either Mordor or Ass Creed Black Flag.

Ass Creeds are buggy messes and Mordor was a steal price so i chose that one.

Now im an Orc killing, stealth mistress of doom :)

Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Better game than I thought it was. The combat is all strategic though, not tactical at all. Still it's a nice game, but very niche.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
tloz collectors edition (sealed) gamecube featuring oot, mm aol and zelda I... aswell as a demo of the wind waker :)
a new game in my collection, as I already have a copy for actual gameplay! <3
there is that special feeling you get when you add a zeldagame to ur collection... just owning a zeldagame is such an amazing feeling! <3

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

I think that it's a great take on the Warriors style, although the campaign is kinda short. I just hope the upcoming patch makes up for that.

Tibari

Rinkuji
Recently a friend bought me Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash on Wii U for my birthday, I really enjoy this game :D

Mido

Version 1
Got Dead Rising 2 on Xbox One yesterday and Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition today!

Have fun with Gears!

My most recent purchase was NBA2k17, and I have not purchased one since 2011 with 2k12. It's pretty good, but 2k really needs to update the living roster soon and the player faces for the rest of the rookies aside from the top five picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom