• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I just got Okami, though I'm not very far into it. It's a very pretty game, though. I tend to take my games one at a time - and I'm budgeting for a large purchase - so it'll probably be my last game for awhile. And I'm also pretty content to replay games rather than get new ones. But I think that before the 3DS is released I'm going to try to expand my GC game collection, starting with Tales of Symphonia.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Hmm, I bought Street Fighter IV and the extra stuff for RE5 a couple of weeks ago (I think). But, my newest purchase was the Sims 3 for PC.

My most recent video game purchase was back in July; I bought Sin & Punishment: Star Successor for the Wii. I also got Resident Evil: Deadly Silence for the DS, even though I'm not the one who bought it. I am also thinking of getting Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario USA off Virtual Console on the Wii.

Edit: wow, I forgot that I also got Sin & Punishment for virtual console on the Wii.

Last edited:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
My latest video game purchase would be the Half-Life Anthology off of Steam. Pretty much, it's a package that comes with Half-Life (the first one), it's two expansion packs (Blue Shift and Opposing Force), and Team Fortress Classic (remake of the Team Fortress mod for Quake...surprisingly still has a large amount of players). So, pretty much, yeah, I scored great.

The games themselves are quite fun, Half-Life has a pretty good story and difficulty, and Team Fortress Classic has this whole strategy to it, but I have yet to play the expansions for Half-Life. Gotta love Valve. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah!!! When I get home from school today, I'm expecting Smackown vs Raw 2011!!! Hope it truley is better then the other ones. No Mercy still proves to be my favorite with 2010 coming in at second.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Professor Layton and the Unwound future and Kirby's Epic Yarn. I would highly recommend both of these games.

Oh yeah, I also picked up a copy of Okami for the Wii. It is even better than I had hoped it would be!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hmm, I would say The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. It's great! Someone should make a Future Video Game Purchase thread. That would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom