• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Does Christmas count? If so, I got Mario Kart 7 and Assassins Creed Revelations :). Both are amazing games!

I've also purchased Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone for PC as I had 1-4 but lost said game and the other day I fancied playing it :D

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I bought Super Smash Brothers Melee(GC), Bioshock (PC), and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance(GC) for Christmas.

My copy of Melee wouldn't play vs. mode so I returned it to the store for a working copy. My copy of Fire Emblem also didn't work, I got a refund for it from the same store, since they didn't have another copy, and am currently awaiting a new copy from Amazon in the mail. Bioshock works great and I'm loving it. (I've also been up till 3-4 A.M. playing Melee with my siblings the last couple of days. :P)

Last edited:
Wow... again, long time since I last posted.

Since that last post, I bought Metroid: Other M, Star Fox Assault, Final Fantasy XIII, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and Assassin's Creed. For Christmas, I got The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and my own copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I also own a PS3 now.

I also just ordered Atelier Totori: the Adventurer of Arland Premium Set for my PS3 today :3

Recently I got Zelda Skyward Sword, I got it for a week or so but didn't played it yet because I didn't have a Wii motion Plus, so I bought one online last week, but the person i bought didn't mailed it yet, I'll never buy from them again...

S

SuperNintendo

went crazy with the 50% off used xbox 360 games at gamestop bought , ninty nine nights , alan wake , lost odessy, crack down , crack down 2, mass effect 2, batman arkham city.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Skyward Sword. Got it on Black Friday. The most awesome game to have ever existed. I beat it at about 70 hours. I'm not gonna start Hero Mode yet though.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just received the God of War trilogy in the mail today. Having never owned a PS2, and having just bought a PS3 a few months ago, I'm essentially playing catchup. After I'm done with those three games, I'll likely move on to either Ico and Shadow of the Collosus or Metal Gear Solid.

I found an original copy of Majora's Mask for 20 bucks at at a Play and Trade, over the holidays.
And I also found a copy of Shenmue, for the Dreamcast, from a retro gaming store. ^^

Next will be No More Heroes,
as soon as I can find it... :I

My local best buy was closing and i managed to pick a brand new copy of rigde racer 3d for £10. i thought i'd leave it in the original packaging but curiosity stoped me. regreting it as it's rubbish. lol :)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
On my 3DS, my latest purchase was Mario Kart 7. The funny thing about it was that, rather than just dropping by Gamestop, I instead ordered it online and had 2-day shipping. Honestly, I feel as though the game is one of the only Mario Karts that rely on skill over items since there are many types of maneuvers that you can perform, such as gliding and the super-jump (at least that is what I think it is called).

As for PC, my latest purchase was Quake. Yes, I'm talking about the original Quake, not Quake 4 or anything like that. I even made a video of me playing it, and playing it on Nightmare truly is a nightmare, I assure you.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i just got resident evil gaiden from my cousin for $5, he was cleaning out his game collection. the music's really good for a GBC game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom