• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Mute

一員
My most recent would be Star Ocean 3, Ace Combat 4, Ys 7, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Etrian Odyssey 3, Final Fantasy XIII, .Hack//Infection, and Atelier Rorona.

Wow, I didn't realize I got that many in the past few weeks, I think I'm going to be overloaded with games for awhile.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Halo Reach was the last game I purchased (got it at midnight, too).

My next purchase will be Fallout: New Vegas. Having been a Fallout fan for a long time (I used to play Fallout 1 and 2 all the time when I was a little kid) I can not wait for New Vegas.

Kazumi

chagy
The two most recent video games that I purchased would be Civilization V and Global Agenda. They are both really good games and I am glad that I purchased them. I would highly suggest the new Civilization game, especially if you like turn based strategy games. It's pretty different strategy wise, so be careful. I would suggest Global Agenda even higher though. It's an excellent Shooter/MMO, with no monthly fees. It has great PvP.

My next purchase, Super Scribblenauts. I really want those headphones.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
My latest was The Final Fantasy Anthology (V and VI) for PS. I actully just ordered it today so I don't really have it yet...but I'm super excited because they both look awesome and I'll be getting them in the next couple days :D :D :D

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Rock Band The Beatles. My Brother Bought Halo Reach, but i'm not really a fan of shooters so i don't play it. as for rock ban the Beatles, it's an excellent game, and is delivered WAY better than GH Van Halen was. honestly, Rock Band has completely annihilated Guitar Hero. Harmonix is just way better at making music games than Activision is. Activision likes to make the games have bad songs, long load times, weird campaigns, and bad online systems. Rock Band Beatles has a really good song choice, and is easy enough so that almost anyone could play it if they wanted, but still have a slight challenge. The online is fun, and the campaign was done in a good way (as opposed to that ridiculous star System in guitar hero). but yeah, i don't get games very often, i probably won't get skyward sword until 2013-2014

OH GOD! i completely forgot i bought Kingdom Hearts birth by Sleep xD KH BBS is one of the best in the series, i like the Command Deck gameplay and it has the best story of any KH game to date. for 40 dollars, i would definitely recommend getting it. After all, i payed 54.99 for KH 2 >.>

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just got back Ultimate Spider-Man on the Gamecube and I bought the DLC for army of Two the 40th Day and Splinter Cell Conviction.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Bought Tekken 6 and I'm already kicking *** online. Also got a brand new psp and Generation of Chaos. Now I am happier than this little fellow---> :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got Mario Party DS today. I got rid of it before, only because it was kind of boring having no one to enjoy it with. My sister has one but she's not a gamer, she's a very casual gamer. But today my brother got two of them for the both of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom