• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
Forum Volunteer
Ratchet & Clank remake for the PS4.

Probably won't actually play it until I get off my lazy butt and finish the rest of the series first.

Quin

Disaster Master
51 world wide games. Legit hyped for this now. If the year is going as badly as its going now it might even end up being my GOTY.

The King's Bird on Switch. It usually retails for £18 but I got it for £3 on sale...

For the love of god, don't buy this game!

It's broken and crashes in the last world, you can't complete it, it'll just keep crashing.

Such a shame because it was actually decent.

mαrkαsscoρ

Sal Manella
ZD Legend
A Hat in Time for switch, I had follow'd this game during its early builds but yeah, I've only just now got around to buying it, I'll definitely give it a go real soon
also Golf Story, I thought "eh, why not, I really liked Mario Golf on game boy color"

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Just picked up a physical copy of the gold cover art version of Wind Waker HD off eBay in mint condition for a great price. I got the digital version a few years back on sale on the eShop, but wanted to get a physical copy for collector's value. :)

Last edited:
Not technically a purchase but a friend bought me Code Vein because he needs help on his copy via online co-op and, like me, he only plays online with people he knows.

What's funny is him thinking that I'm going to be any help at all. He can beat Bloodborne, I can't get out of the first street in that game.

If he needs help in Code Vein I am ****ed and so is he.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Legend
@Cfrock I bought the GotY Edition of Oblivion in a Steam sale, it'll probably be awhile before I play it, plus I still haven't complete Morrowind. I'm pretty excited to eventually dive into it though!
Oblivion is a beautiful nightmare. Buggy, hideous NPCs, the same seven voices over and over, AI that leads to some of the funniest random interactions ever, shallow combat. But you know what? It has so much soul that it's hard not to be charmed into liking it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Oblivion is a beautiful nightmare. Buggy, hideous NPCs, the same seven voices over and over, AI that leads to some of the funniest random interactions ever, shallow combat. But you know what? It has so much soul that it's hard not to be charmed into liking it.

Well the twins have to have the same voice i mean twins!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom