• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I got this controller for my Switch :)

images

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
iXjp7YJ.jpg

I bought me some of that Resident Evil 3 remake. REmake 2 is amazing, so this is pretty much a no-brainer for me. Unfortunately, I won't be playing it until April.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
In light of my new desire to play more Resident Evil, I bought a Resident Evil 4/5/6 pack and just finished pushing my way through Resident Evil 4's main game.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vestaria Saga, a new game made by Shouzou Kaga, the creator of the first five Fire Emblem games. It's very similar to them, and was only recently translated and released on Steam. It's low-budget and graphically unappealing, but it's a very fun and charming game so far.

I bought Pokémon Sword some time back. I haven't had the time to play it yet, but I plan to soon.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
There is an Ubisoft sale on Xbox and they had a bundle of Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey for pretty cheap. I heard good things about both so I thought why not. Started Origins and it's pretty fun so far.

Pokemon Sword. I finally caved in, so I could play with my friends.

I have to say, leveling to 100 has never been easier than with exp candies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom