• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Wombat Veteran

The Devil's Advocate

Despite preaching the evils of pre-ordering, I went ahead and pre-ordered Greedfall. I'm a cool PC gamer who never pays full price for games, so I was able to buy it for a cool $40.

's an RPG about colonialism. The closest analogue would be the English coming to the new world and kicking the Native Americans out of their lands, but with fantasy, monsters, and magic.

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion

Despite preaching the evils of pre-ordering, I went ahead and pre-ordered Greedfall. I'm a cool PC gamer who never pays full price for games, so I was able to buy it for a cool $40.

's an RPG about colonialism. The closest analogue would be the English coming to the new world and kicking the Native Americans out of their lands, but with fantasy, monsters, and magic.
You're my kinda people, Wombat!

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
Got Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale. Saucing down 100GB on Wifi was pain, lol. Not too impressed with the game yet. But I shared the beginning with a friend, which was nice.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
ZD Legend
I found Tales of Monkey Island at Half Price Books today, now I just have to wait for my local store to receive it. It's paid for already so it's mine.

Spirit

ZD Legend
Nicalis have Blade Strangers and Code of Princess Ex for half price on switch. Neither of these games are available physically here in the UK so I've been waiting a sale.

Though I'm busy today and Astral Chain is out tomorrow and I wont get to play it until Wednesday so these two will have to wait a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom