• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been buying second copies of some games I own already. A few of my games were originally imported from Europe, and it's recently been bothering me that they're not the Australian versions. Most recently, I repurchased The Wind Waker on GameCube, and this new one includes the Ocarina of Time: Master Quest disc. I can sell my first copy and make most of my money back. :D

I bought Armikrog on the Wii U. Pretty awesome game, if you played and enjoyed the Neverhood or grew up with point and click adventure games!

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Skyrim Special Edition was just dropped off by the Amazon man and I am excited to play! I happen to have today off too because the heat wasn't turned on at my office yet and it's freezing so they let us stay home :3

It's a little embarrassing to admit this but I have never played Skyrim so I'm excited to get started.

Rocket League! It is fun with friends. I don't have a controller which makes it a ton easier but ah well. Good ol' keyboard and mouse it is. Would recommend. Puck mode is better!

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Finally got around to buying and beating both Hotline Miami games. Gotta say, if you don't already have these games, you're doing yourself a disservice. Definitely pick these up, doesn't matter if there's a steam sale or not.

Well, ignoring fan games and mods, the last game I bought was Paper Mario Color Splash. Thought I'd better see whether it was any better than I expected, especially after all the fights online about whether it looked like the worst thing ever or not.

Either way, it was an okay game, though perhaps not something I'd recommend you buy at full price.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I took the STEAM plunge a few months back, and I truly regret it. They have sales all the time, and my wishlist is large. I just got a Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Edition, as they were on sale, and Pillars of Eternity, as it was on sale. They seriously need to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom