• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Blockstorm, it was on sale for $4.79 US.

Money well spent, and I am fortunate to have had purchased it while on sale.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I just bought a copy of dragon's crown and dynasty warriors 7 for ps3.

I'm gonna have some fun times.

D

Deleted member 81859

I don't know if this counts, but I am going to get Layton vs. Phoenix Wright in the next week or so.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I recently bought Puzzles and dragons Z. It is two fun puzzle games that have a bit of depth. t is just fun being able to use all the mario characters. I also like any game that lets me collect monsters and dragons.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Just yesterday I finally got my hands on a copy of Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. The mirroring from the wii version really screws with you man...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Bought Cities: Skyline, Metro: Last Light, The Wolf Among Us, and Bioshock: Infinite all for ~$44CAD this week. For less than the price of one game, I got four great games :) Thank you Steam/GOG

Reactions: Dan

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Just recently found a new copy of Windwaker HD. These limited release things are killing me.

Me!

I bought the Wind Waker which I've wanted for years but never got around to buying. When I got it home it didn't work. Since then, actually just the other day, I ordered a 2DS with Mario Kart 7 and Scribblenauts Unlimited. I look forward to catching up on the handheld Zelda titles I've missed out on in the last few years. Game store here is having a 4th of July sale so hopefully I'll be able to pick up Link Between Worlds, Super Smash Bros, Phantom Hourglass and maybe Yoshi's New Island this weekend.

ILU

i luv u
Bought Elder Scrolls Online (only got my Orc to lvl 10 because no free time T_T ) and Resident Evil Revelations 2. I gotta say RER2 is freaking fantastic. It's linear, but not as bad as 6. 6 was the worst game ever. But RER2.... it has that back-tracking element, but it's done through a second narrative, so it really feels like its revisiting its roots. Plus it slowed down on the action just a wee bit to let horror make its way back into the series. I haven't been scared of RE since Code Veronica X. And the co-op? Heck yes! SO GOOD! Oh man, so good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom