• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I bought Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I wanted to buy Majora's Mask 3D too, but I couldn't afford both. I'm glad I picked MH4U, though. It's a lot of fun. I'll try to get MM3D around spring break or something.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
kirby_and_the_rainbow_curse_wii-u_box_us_thumb300.png
AND
61sS96UxDwL.jpg

It'll be a while before I test out Evolve though. :/
I have too much school in the way. :/
And other games that are grabbing my interest at the moment.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
126068-L-LO.jpg

Bit of drama on PC, one of the few times I feel the drama is actually justified too, but Capcom's fixing it and the game is actually really good, great meld between horror and action with some good features I hope we see in Resi 7.

ILU

i luv u
I just bought RE: Revelations for Wii U last night. I already had it on 3DS @ launch, but whatevs. Much better on console.

I'm stoked for Revelations 2 though. Dunno what I'm gonna do.. I built a gaming PC, so I should probably get it for that since I don't have a One or PS4 yet. :/

Claire

The Geekette
I bought a copy of Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball CIB for cheap. It's in fair condition, plus I paid next to nothing for it. Win-win.

I also bought a Game Genie for the Genesis with the manual. It's worth a decent amount more than what I paid, so I'm pleased with that.

Yesss. My preciousss collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom