• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I watched The Amazing Spider-Man last week. The film revisits many of the same plot points as the original Sam Raimi movie, but the chemistry between the actors goes a long way toward making it feel refreshing. The action is also pretty solid, if somewhat frenetic at times. I've heard a fair bit of negativity towards this movie, but I thoroughly dug it, personally.

I also got a chance to see Ted several days ago. Many a lol was had, suffice it to say.

Dan

THe amazing spiderman ! You could say it was amazing, someone else came out of the cinima and said the same thing. That means it's good. Oh and I liked the part were peter plays some Bball.

In Bruge. A rather dark/morbid black comedy starring Colin Farrell & Brendan Gleeson. It's certainly not for everyone, but as someone who enjoyed the similar film ''The Guard'' (also starring Brendan Gleeson) I liked it. Although this film was generally more dramatic and was a bit more self serious overall.

Fig

The Altruist
The last show I watched was the special commentary of Korra: Making Of A Legend only on nicktoons. ^^ It's so awesome that I know so much trivia on Korra!

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I watched the last episode of season 4 of Xmen (1992) and I just started watching an anime, and im on the third episode of that.

I just finished watching Nobody Knows (Dare mo Shiranai) Very sad film overall, reminded me a lot of ''Grave of the Fireflies'' It's excellent though.

The last show I watched was Whose Line is it Anyway? I'm currently trying to watch all the episodes and luckily I found them on youtube. I've also started watching Doctor Who.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The last thing I watched was a Le Mond de Ludovic AKA De Wereld van Ludovic. This movie was surprisingly good and had a rather interesting take on kids being in a relationship with other kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom