• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

Sunshine (2007) Another sci-fi film I hadn't heard of until recently. Unique & interesting premise with a great cast made it pretty enjoyable. I didn't particularly enjoy the last third or so of the film though, it went in a strange direction and took the focus away from what I liked about it at the start. Worth checking out however!

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 1 ep 14 'Suited for Success' (BRONYS FTW)
Last movie was either Dark Shadows or Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince....both really good

Jedizora

:right:
I just finished the second season of futurama. The last movie I watched was Lord of the Rings: Return of the the King.

Last thing I watched was Dark Shadows. I'm pretty sure I lost brain cells watching it. Good thing I didn't really pay for anything since it happened to be my senior week movie.

Fig

The Altruist
The last thing I watch was the season premiere of Total Drama Revenge of the Island, and I got to say it is legit! The last movie I saw was The Avengers! That movie was awesome!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just saw Brave. While a definite improvement over last year's Cars 2, this movie lacks the magic[/cliche] of many of Pixar's previous films. 'Twas alright, I s'pose.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Last film I watched was 2001: A space odyssey. I'd explain my thoughts on the film but I'm not quite sure how.

The legend of Korra episode 10 i think it was, such a good show tho i may need to check out that avatar the last airbender now =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom