• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I was watching A Woman in Black yesterday with some friends and holy crap it was so boring. I didn't even sat all the way through it. Daniel Radcliffe was just boring, everytime he was on screen with his goofy looking sideburns I couldn't help but laugh faintly because I was falling asleep.

Umm....Toddlers and Tiaras. I HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL. Because I watched Big Fat Quiz Show of the Year early as well.

Yesterday I went to watch Battleship again with a friend cause she wanted to see it and I really enjoyed that movie

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am enjoying a DVR of Dual Survival. Cody Lundin cracks me up. He goes barefoot in the LA bayou complete with gators and poisonous snakes. I like watching how the two men, with totally different survival techniques, work stuff out. They are pretty funny.

Just got done watching Moon (2009) starring Sam Rockwell. I had never heard of this film until very recently and I really enjoyed it! It's a very interesting scifi film and shows Sam Rockwell is a very flexible and talented actor. Definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet and wants something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom