• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I last watched Whitney on Hulu. It's very hilarious, and...well, Whitney's hot. Good tv shows these days, are very rare.

Last thing I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist. I decided to let it be the first anime i've ever really watched that wasn't a kids show. (yugioh, pokemon, digimon etc.) I will say, it is very sad. I'm at about episode 17 of 52 and I truly haven't cried yet but have came close a couple times. The next anime I plan to watch (after i finish brotherhood also) is Death Note. If not that than possibly Code Geass or Durarara!

Just watched Chronicle. It was pretty good! Definitely an interesting take on the super hero genre.

Fig

The Altruist
The last TV show I watched was Pokemon Advanced on Boomerang and the last movie I watched was Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom.

No one asked to go to The Avengers with them. I'm the only one I know who hasn't seen the epic movie of the year. :"""""""""""""(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom