• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

I watched the original Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Can't figure out why they felt the need to do an American remake, when the original is near perfect.
I also hated that they remade Let The Right One In

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I watched the original Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Can't figure out why they felt the need to do an American remake, when the original is near perfect.
I also hated that they remade Let The Right One In

I 100% agree. The Swedish version is MUCH better. Noomi Rapace cannot be replaced. She will get more recognition for her acting skillz once Prometheus is released this summer.

I am so looking forward to that movie BTW! Looks amazing.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I saw this a little bit ago; it was a great series. I didn't know there was an American version though; when did it come out?

The American version came out around Christmas. Daniel Craig plays Mikael Blomkvist and Rooney Mara plays Lisbeth. If you've already read the books and seen the Swedish version, I wouldn't even bother with Fincher's take on it. The rape scene is enough to make you puke.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
The American version came out around Christmas. Daniel Craig plays Mikael Blomkvist and Rooney Mara plays Lisbeth. If you've already read the books and seen the Swedish version, I wouldn't even bother with Fincher's take on it. The rape scene is enough to make you puke.

In case you haven't seen my avy I'm quite used to rape scenes :P. Anyway I wasn't planning on watching it anyway; American takes on foreign films usually come out bad anyway.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I watched the latest episode of game of thrones, didnt liked it as much as the previous episode, they almost raped Sansa :O

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Winnie the Pooh, the newest one. That little guy was my childhood, just brings back good memories. And for the record I am a guy, but don't think I've gone soft! It's just sentimental:)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
In case you haven't seen my avy I'm quite used to rape scenes :P. Anyway I wasn't planning on watching it anyway; American takes on foreign films usually come out bad anyway.

Big fan of Kubrick films. Clockwork Orange and the Shining are my favs. This rape scene was VERY graphic and the music was terrible. It really made my stomach hurt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom