• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Doctor Who series 1 ( The 2005 one, not the original series 1 ) and a bit of season 3.
What was it..an episode called Blink, with the Weeping Angels. They're seriously creepy. You blink, and then they move. And they come to get you. Kind of defeats the point. They turn from normal Angel statues to demonic, but all they do is send you back in time and eat the days you could've had.

Hey the last thing I watched was Doctor Who as well! (season 5, new series) The Weeping Angels are easily my favorite enemy!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Ï just finished watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. They did a great job on the epic scenes, I gotta say, but the books will always be better than the movies, lol

The last movie I watched was Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It wasn't bad, but the best part was the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Last thing I watched was the BBC mini-series of Oliver Twist. Which might as well have been called a BBC film.

I like this adaptation even if it doesn't necessarily follow the actual story.
Trust a BBC adaptation to have some nutty behind the scenes stories. Tom Hardy bit someone on the head? Always said he was playing Bill Sikes like a nutter instead of an 'unspeakably evil person'.

I recently watched myself kick *** in Mario Kart XD
And before that...huh. Yea, I haven't actually watched anything besides videogames in the last week...OH! I saw Titanic for that first time. That movie sucks...

Just saw the finale of Avatar the last airbender since Korra is about to start finally!!(Even though I already saw the premiere online but now I can see it on the big screen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom