• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Watched

Hey,

I have this on my forum so I decided to create it here too ^_^
Just say what you recently Watched :3

I recently watched Let Me In and even though it isn't a conventional horror movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it ^_^

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hey,

I have this on my forum so I decided to create it here too ^_^
Just say what you recently Watched :3

I recently watched Let Me In and even though it isn't a conventional horror movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it ^_^

I own the original Swedish movie that "Let Me In" was based on, but I haven't seen the remake thus far - not sure if I want to. I feel it was a cop-out that they made the vampire a girl. In the original it's a castrated boy that looks like he could be a girl, but it's only told indirectly through hints, like "would you still like me if I wasn't a girl?" I thought it made the story more beautiful that Oscar didn't care when Eli told him he wasn't a girl, he still cared about Eli (I would say love, as much as you can love someone when you're 12)
[video=youtube;sZJUgsZ56vQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZJUgsZ56vQ[/video]
The subtitles aren't accurate in that last one, he's asking "do you want to go steady?" not "do you want to be my girlfriend?" (in Swedish, as with the other scandinavian languages, we use a non-gender-specific word for girlfriend/boyfriend) and since Eli isn't a girl (the actress playing Eli is, but the character isn't), the translation is really wrong...

Last I watched was "Super 8" - it was good, kinda like a monster-movie-version of ET (alien trapped on earth, wants to go home - just more violent, more destructive)

Strangelove

Somewhere
Doctor Who series 1 ( The 2005 one, not the original series 1 ) and a bit of season 3.
What was it..an episode called Blink, with the Weeping Angels. They're seriously creepy. You blink, and then they move. And they come to get you. Kind of defeats the point. They turn from normal Angel statues to demonic, but all they do is send you back in time and eat the days you could've had.

Doctor Who series 1 ( The 2005 one, not the original series 1 ) and a bit of season 3.
What was it..an episode called Blink, with the Weeping Angels. They're seriously creepy. You blink, and then they move. And they come to get you. Kind of defeats the point. They turn from normal Angel statues to demonic, but all they do is send you back in time and eat the days you could've had.

I think they actually kill you in future episodes
But I agree they are pretty creepy, I refused (with failure) to blink for a while lol

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
The last movie I watched was Titanic 3D in theaters. I freakin love that movie just as much as I did when the original was released.

Last series I watched was The Vampire Diaries. Just your average vampire series, nothing special ;)

Last movie... That was... Our Idiot Brother.
It was a sneak preview at the cinema and I was really surprised how funny it was.
I was actually expecting a bad movie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom