• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Last time you died

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was climbing a Sheikah Tower, it was near where Vah Medoh flies around. I fell off with low health and into some malice. It was the end of me.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't even remember the last time I got a Game Over it's been so long. But the last time I died, I left myself go over a waterfall expecting to fall into deep water, but nope, there was a bit of beach directly under it. Mipha's Grace saved me (thats why I haven't gotten a game over in forever) but man, 27 hearts gone in an instant. Fall damage doesn't mess around.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I know I fell to my death, but I don't remember where. It happens pretty often, usually running out of stamina.

I don't remember. I know I died recently over something stupid after having a really long streak of not dying, but I don't remember where or why or how.

Last death I *do* remember, however, was me trying to overtake the Yiga Hideout with brute force rather than stealth and the blademaster managed to land an attack and I deaded. BEWARE THE EYE OF THE YIGA.

I can't actually remember my last death, I always keep a couple of fairies and Mipha's grace on me, and have a ton of full heal meals.

I think it may have been while I was trying to take on one of the bigger Lynels... it kept using big AOE attacks that I couldn't avoid, rather that attacks that I could use to trigger flurry rush.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
A Lynel hit me off into the great beyond. Down down down I went. I just kept rolling down a cliff...it was actually pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom