• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Text/Phone Call You Received?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Was the last text you received from your mom telling you to do your homework? Or did a random stranger named Shakayla call you up at random an hour ago yelling at you to get her friend LaToya on the phone?

Tell me...what was your last text/phone call?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Last text I got was from a friend and it said "Don't forget to milk the chickens and water the pigs mother****er" (don't ask) while the last call I got was from my boss this morning, as a wake-up call.

"Tell me why was it so hard for e to finish my last chapter of my fanfic leading up to the smut but I just easily wrote 5 pages of smut in like an hour?"

I love my friend so much to expose her a lot

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"calm your tits, im like a ninja when drunk. i will glide across the floor and into bed like wind. i hope you like wind"

My boyfriend when I asked him not to wake me up if he comes home drunk, early morning tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep, after he texted me that he's going to be late home celebrating 'wor Thompson' getting a big promotion. :P He's going to wake me up, I know it...

Last text was from my brother telling me 'Young Frankenstein is on' and my last phone call was from my dad making sure I didn't die on the way home from Minnesota eh?

Ganondork

goo
Just got this from an unknown number: "I want my money in large, unmarked bills..." Not really sure what to make of that, but I'm having a hell of time trying to figure out the context.

Last phone call was from my friend, who asked me why I wasn't sitting with her and my other friends at lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom