• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i barely know **** despite taking classes in high school, the only one i'm semi-competent in is html/css but even then not by much lol
i still dont know if i wanna avoid all totk content till the game releases or not

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I dabbled like back in middle school. Didn't really stay commited, but while I don't really care about the programming, the lack of commitment makes me feel bad all these years later.
And I've decided just to avoid TotK stuff at this point. I'm gonna preorder it at GameStop, go straight there from work on May 12th, then play it that entire weekend.

yeah web dev is basically all i know, but its been years since ive done anything legit with it

undecided about avoiding totk content too. i dont think i will encounter enough to worry about it, since what i browse online is mostly not gaming related. mario movie getting spoiled is probably gonna be the bigger worry

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i bullied my boss into giving me the day off so i'm gonna go to the first showing i can with my sister, i keep reloading the site to see when i can buy tickets
and i booked 5 days off for totk too
and the last zeldy manga of course

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
First race after totk is Darlington and that's a cant miss, might let my brother start it then because I doubt he'll have his own Switch by then even tho I keep encouraging him to save for one.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
why would he need his own when youve got one? if it was just a handheld i could understand but its more of a console so you might as well share it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mainly for TotK lol. The original deal was that he was given that 2DS and we gave each other a 50% stake in each other's consoles but I got my own 3DS and then his 2DS met an unfortunate demise so he got the better end of the deal there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom