• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve heard people before say that he looks old, but tbh I’ve never seen it, is it because he has grey hair and his eyes are smaller than the typical size of eyes in anime artystyle? AA7736EF-9E34-4C37-A851-7F4645060B9E.jpeg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I’ve heard people before say that he looks old, but tbh I’ve never seen it, is it because he has grey hair and his eyes are smaller than the typical size of eyes in anime artystyle? View attachment 70394
Yeah in general he doesn't really look old, probably about 45-50 or so

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
50? Tbh he always looked like he was in his early 30s to me

1FD2651B-836E-48EA-8B5E-8FF928D63233.jpeg

This is him at 35 in the second AA trilogy, which looks a considerable amount older, if possibly only because of the glasses

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
View attachment 70401
@TheGreatCthulhu I love how your blog goes from firearms to chocolate cupcakes lol.
Tangled_Baking_6.PNG

Me: "The cherries represent the hearts we tear out of our enemies! Careful, they're still hot! :3"

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
D7522221-391E-44D7-8931-B056BE8FEF89.jpeg

Ngl this feels pretty scummy. “Pay for my app or you won’t get the basic features you should be able to get normally that you could before, because I want money”. I see why a lot have left Twitter

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The poll thing yeah I guess, but the first one isn't a problem for me because I'm very selective about who I follow and have my feed on the following tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom