• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Whatever.

Anyway:
GettyImages-1471096486-780x520.jpg

if its for kids its even worse? even if you ignore how predatory that technology is for going after kids who dont know better and just want cute pokemon, habits are build when youre young. good hygeine practices yes but also what you grow to expect for doing things youre expected to do. like systems on social media do it too. my dad who is a grown ass almost 60 year old and has regressed to needing gratification for anything minor he's expected to do? its ****ing horrid. he stomps around like a toddler when he doesnt get praise or rewarded. we're being conditioned to retain a child mentality for our adult lives with the presence technology has and im allowed to be upset by it. just give them stickers on a calendar come on

dont "lmfao" to dismiss me, glad to know you dont take me seriously

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
dont "lmfao" to dismiss me, glad to know you dont take me seriously
Oh my christ, can you stop this annoying paranoia already? Nobody is ****ing dismissing you.
I always used "lol", "lmao", "lmfao", "maybe" in serious messages.

If you want to start making things personal in public then let's make things personal here then. I literally rushed to ask you if you were ok and tried to keep up with your mental health when I noticed you were unwell, and yet all you have done so far is throw rocks at me and block me suddenly without proper explanation. Stop this nonsense that the staff doesn't care about you, and start separating that our actions as the staff are unrelated to us as people. I kept waiting for you to come back to finally sit down and talk to you but apparently I can't even be around you without you either running away or opposing me just for the sake of it. Come on.

Don't go around blaming your poor current mental health due to your toxic family on me or on the other members of this forum, we're not your ****ing punchbags. People here care about you and take you seriously, and I'm one of them. I'll not going to just sit here watching you painting me as some sort of super villain over some stupid app for brushing teeth. Even me and Chevy talked about it in a civilized manner despite disagreeing. Act like the adult that you are.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Why on earth would you do this tho, it really undermines your message. Especially the thing with "maybe", "probably", etc.
I say maybe and I mean and probably and yknow a lot too, especially in serious stuff. I do it kinda out of nervousness and it's just a habit I don't realize I do most of the time, it's just the the way I write and that's just the way ex writes, we all write in unique ways and ex isn't doing it for any bad reason. You probably have some writing habits too yknow

my security settings have been high since 2017. i never really wanted you as a discord contact but you seemed really adamant about it and i didnt want to say no and hurt your feelings? i decided i couldnt handle it anymore

youve seen i was online on zd you could have pmed me if you wanted

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
idk why i even tried

i wasnt arguing with you because it was you i just was trying to share my side on this

sorry
no, I'm sorry
I thought you were mad at me because of the removing thing

youve seen i was online on zd you could have pmed me if you wanted
If you remove from there without saying anything how am I supposed to know I'm still fine messaging you here?? it was like a **** off??
trying to send you stuff to cheer you up and finding out suddenly I couldn't contact you anymore was quite the gut punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom