• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
oh I'm so sorry frax

is there anything I can do to make today a bit better? like I could draw a wasp or a bug or something for you this evening if you want, a little sketch? I know that wouldn't be much, but I know that whenever I get drawings as a gift they give me a boost of positive energy, even if it's only a small little bit sometimes.

you're not alone with those feelings, and though I don't feel the exact same, when I was sick, I didn't listen to any music because I was just not feeling it, if that makes sense. In that circumstance I was physically exhausted, and I know that's not the quite same as mentally exhausted but not feeling up to playing something, whether that's games or music or whatever, I understand that. I really really really want you to know that's it not your fault and I don't want you to feel guilty. I know it's hard not to though. A lot of times, even with really close friendships, my anxiety keeps me walking on eggshells because I don't want to slip up or disappoint anyone, because once that happens guilt goes on and on and on, and sometimes it's for things that the person doesn't even realize and it's all in my mind.

But this was out of your control, not being at home with the wii u, and I know mental heath issues are really complicated and feeling up to things can be impossible. So I just want to let you know it's not your fault, I promise. And I know it's disappointing, I'm really sorry you weren't able to play tp too *hugs* *hugs*

I know you'll have another chance in the future though, if you ever want to play through it. Is your friend playing them in the specific order? Because maybe he could switch tp to another month so you get the chance to play it with him? I mean it was just an idea, I don't know if it's realistic but it's just something I thought maybe could help

more hugs :hug:

nah i'll just play it later

i need to make myself face my dad this month eventually anyway if i hope to buy anything on the wii u eshop before it goes down for good because nintendo is ****ing stupid and doesnt have the option to buy them from the browser like you can with 3ds and switch games

dont worry im fine. just overwhelmed.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
67bf0b8f84034e2c06edefd7157a109e.jpg

Goes hard might use as an avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom