• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've said before that I prefer to just go through life and not worry about mental conditions and health and blah blah blah because I've made it fine thus far and at this point it'd just be holding me back to know anything.
i think this is very true in some cases, yes you can be diagnosed with something, but that doesnt mean the way it affects you wont fluctuate at times, or that you can never adapt to it. i feel like sometimes people get diagnosed or told that they have something and (especially if theyve been told it/are on meds from a young age) get rigid in their thinking, like their mental quirk defines them and they dont bother to even attempt to change or strengthen themselves because they feel like theyre permanently trapped and change is hopeless. yes these things certainly have effect but a huge part of how much effect they have is in lifestyle/state of mind, at least i think so. i have a bit of a personal experience that resulted in this belief that i wont go into but yeah

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
EwTxPRaWYAsli65.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
@Echolight april coming up means its time for me to reread all the twipri manga before the next one comes out, ive never paid much attention to this random male twili but ZAMN he's fine asf
20230301_154922.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom