• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
just kinda checking in, still kinda wanna die but hope everyone is well

the q in lgbtq stands for questioning by the way and its a pet peeve that they replaced it with queer just cuz the community reclaimed the word
frax!!!
I'm so sorry I hope you still see this I was eating dinner and didn't have zd open and I can't believe I missed this.

I want to give you so many hugs, like a thousand, I'm so sorry you've been feeling like that, and I want to help so bad because I love you and I don't like to see any of my friends in pain but I just don't know what to do. I'm here to listen. But I completely understand if you need space. I wanted to pm you but I wasn't sure if you wanted space or needed someone to be there with them, if you ever need someone, if you ever need me, just drop in the dms, I will respond as soon as I see it I promise.

*hugs*
I don't know the specifics of what you're dealing with, but I know eventually it will get better. I've been in those spots where it doesn't seem to ever end, heck I'm back in the hospital rn, but I know I'll eventually physically get better, and I know the pain you're experiencing will lessen over time. If there's any way I can help to speed that process, please let me know. I hope these words can help because I get a bit emotional thinking of the pain you're in, and it makes me type really fast and just want to pour my soul in text and let you know I care about you but doing that through text is kind of hard. I know how hard it is to keep up hope. I know. People say it'll get better but in the moment it can feel like, how in the world is that true?
But I want to comfort you, and I know how hard it can be, but all things change eventually, we've all had those really bad moments, but eventually there'll be neutral or positive moments. And please if you're feeling constantly one way, a negative way, all the time, I want you to find someone that can help you, I'm not the best person for advice like that but I know there are treatments for mental health issues like that.

love you so much frax, I want to help if you think I can in any way. If not, I pray you'll have peace soon and that you'll find comfort. I care about you so much, I know I've been saying that but I really want you to know that so bad, I want to wrap my arms around you and just say that and let you know I'm here.

I know text isn't the same as real life, but I'm trying my best to get my feelings and emotion across. love you frax *hugs*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FoqNVjvXgAEYT9D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom