• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
photoark-tigercub_2x1.png

Here's a big kitty. Dare you to pet it on the belly.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
It's all about the virtue signaling
Exactly, and it becomes apparent especially once you actually watch the videos. Like: Black woman at target with her kids, random worker says "lol no father cus theyre black xd" mom goes home all emo to her wife (understandable up to this point) then wife is like Gorl its 2022 why do people still think we need MEN :anger3d: like, sorry u lost me there cus how can i take "anti racisim" seriously when youre literally promoting sexism in the process (for no reason at all other than for cucks to see and be like YES men bad!!!!!!!!!) i skipped the rest of the videos after that, which was fine cus the quizzes were just **** like
U see a person of color WAT DO>?>
  • tell them you are the racist
  • say something racist to them
  • kill them because you are racist
  • be not racist
target is just sjw the company

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
but yeah uh edgelord isn't really what comes to mind for me, but you might think of that when you see his design, idk
maybe, i do use the term edgelord quite loosely though.

I am unreasonably freaking hype for this movie

so this is actually real? like the mario movie, everything about it feels fanmade
photoark-tigercub_2x1.png

Here's a big kitty. Dare you to pet it on the belly.
i would, just lemme write my will rq.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
just kinda checking in, still kinda wanna die but hope everyone is well

the q in lgbtq stands for questioning by the way and its a pet peeve that they replaced it with queer just cuz the community reclaimed the word
Really? I wondered were people of questioning (I have no idea how to type this, I dont know why) would fit. Nice to know everyone is represented. Although, I hope they leave it at +, because I have a TERRIBLE memory. Also, uhh… maybe don’t die. Though I know the feeling. It sucks…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom