• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
icons_by_zelionka_dfq3w8t-pre.jpg

ok.... ok.... (ఠ_ఠ)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I want to see now.
hmm, don't have any sketches with me, and tbh the ones I have made are very basic because I was stuck on the clothes, but maybe after I eat I can sketch a little something, I do have my papers with me... :eyes:
he looks so sad lmfao why
definitely the face of someone who went thru trials and tribulations to defeat ganon himself, definitely

well just cos hes a hillbilly at heart doesnt mean id be opposed to seeing this other interpretation of him :eyes:
awww kdjhghssjdfgjvxgd

tbh you talking about that kind of interpretation of him, and I was like, that's not the normal one? heheh...uh...very guilty for falling completely for link designed like that

I know you have different tastes, but uh, how can you not love link with the emo(?) kind of clothing style. Dark clothing style anyways, been kind of confused on when to use that word now heh...uh...

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Not mine lol, saw it on Tweeter
reminded me of the "anti racism" training i had to take at work (no i didnt do anything first) it was ridiculous pandering and didnt really make any sense? i feel like as adults people already know how to not be racist, besides, its not like a racist is gonna see that and be like OMG! HATING ASIANS IS LE BAD??? ILL STOP IMMEDIATELY I HAD NO IDEA

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
reminded me of the "anti racism" training i had to take at work (no i didnt do anything first) it was ridiculous pandering and didnt really make any sense? i feel like as adults people already know how to not be racist, besides, its not like a racist is gonna see that and be like OMG! HATING ASIANS IS LE BAD??? ILL STOP IMMEDIATELY I HAD NO IDEA
It's all about the virtue signaling

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
well i might, i'll have to see :eyes: but i do prefer the natural iteration of Link as Just Some Guy, as opposed to an edgelord
I don't associate the term edgelord with link tho...

he's tough and kind of cold on the outside but a sweet puppy on the inside, that's the kind of personality I vision whenever I draw a character in dark clothes and piercings and stuff. I'm guilty for attributing that trope to a lot of characters I make though, because like it's so cute. I just wanna be their friend and show them kindness and that they can open up to the right kind of people and aaaaaadkjshgfgshfdhgsdffshgsdgjhgsfhdsg

but yeah uh edgelord isn't really what comes to mind for me, but you might think of that when you see his design, idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom