• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
jokes aside i think grey wolves are the prettiest, especially when theyve got a bit of brown mixed in:
mexican-grey-wolf-stock-gty-jef-180716_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I need to better verse myself in the different breeds tbh
i didnt know by looking at it tbf, it was in an article. the wolves i know are arctic, timber, maned and grey (the mexican is a variant of that) theyre all pretty similar except for the maned wolf which is kinda wack
ManedWolf_ROW11827923974.jpg

they look like foxes on stilts.
wp8708901.jpg

or horses from the right angle

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Thinking about this riveting debate
IMG_20220102_163847.jpg

R.a286648145b648285db18f7f40e87e40
The Aldi offbrand has a better looking wolf than the name brand.

i beg to differ my friend, but either way we all know who the best cereal mascot is

I still wanna talk about how the Aldi knockoff cookie wolf looks better than the name brand one.

heck naw do you see those eyes
View attachment 54807
wolf out here lookin like kekrok
View attachment 54808

Ok fair the eyes are wack but at least he has a fairly wolfy shape and not that stick figure with a cartoony head crap that I don't like in general.

ok thats valid, i think the onbrand looks passable in this pose but seeing his whole body would make him look really odd
i prefer the colors of the offbrand and it is more feral, but i think overall head design of the onbrand is better looking so I find it more appealing
should we take this to md

View attachment 54809
didnt think about it before, but seeing some of his other licensed art, damn he got Rayman energy and that's not something a wolf should have

Knowing me that sounds like something I'd actually do but I'm way too scared to start any thread there so nah
scared as in scared Ill get an infraction for ****posting that is

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I need to better verse myself in the different breeds tbh
I have a blog planned on the history of Canids as a whole, including canids that aren't necessarily dogs, in that they don't descend from the wolf.

I also plan to include the one I already did on cats, tie dogs into that with the clade Carnivora, which would also include seals, bears, and other dog-like things, as well as cat-like things with things that are related to cats, but aren't cats like civets, mongooses, and such.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
FNAF in a nutshell starring Siy

FNAF 1: Siy opens and closes the door multiple times, until Foxy holds the door open and screams at her.

FNAF 2: Siy hangs out in the Game Area while the Animatronics stare at her confused.

FNAF 3: Springtrap runs around a lot because of Balloon Boy’s voice. The microwave containing Siy’s Hot Pocket sparks and burns Fazbear’s Frights.

FNAF 4: Siy hides under the bed and Nightmare Fredbear makes the closet his new home, the only problem is he has to share it with Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare Mangle.

FNAF 5: Siy uses Bon Bon as a hand puppet while Funtime Freddy is exiled (for doing you know what to you know who on the Hyrulian Peninsula).

FNAF 6: Siy blows up the pizzeria with Stitch and her wearing sunglasses.

UCN: Siy causes immense traffic jams in the vents and hallways when she sets the AI to twenty.

Security Breach: Siy makes to the FNAF 6 location and watches Willie Afton drop his cigarette and ignite the place. Glamrock Freddy burps out Stitch and Cayde is freed from Willie’s control. The four sit on the hill and watch as the Pizzaplex burns, with William “I Always Come Back” Afton forming his next plan like Wile E. Coyote.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
IMG_20220102_163847.jpg

the thing that gets me this time around are those hips, theyre so... goatlike
or, cowlike i suppose, theyre just unusually pointy
Screenshot_20230222_061605.png
I have a blog planned on the history of Canids as a whole, including canids that aren't necessarily dogs, in that they don't descend from the wolf.

I also plan to include the one I already did on cats, tie dogs into that with the clade Carnivora, which would also include seals, bears, and other dog-like things, as well as cat-like things with things that are related to cats, but aren't cats like civets, mongooses, and such.
would definitely be interested in this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom